Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Interviewing... to learned something i wanna do

I wish to interview Dr. Boden again because I want to be a music teacher when I grow older, I hope that I will be able to meet her in person again and take notes on the interview, so I hope that I can prepare for the interview, maybe talk about music and teaching.
I want to know what goes into a days work as a teacher, I am curious how the days are spent before during and after the class room. I am curious how to present the material, how you could give an example and explain it in terms the students will understand.
Also I am curious about what  goes into planning a class lecture, what kind of material is put into consideration different material, what is taught in the book, what is aloud to be taught out of the book.
The difficulties of teaching and how to deal with that.
The reason I want to ask these questions is because I want to know what the job is like from the teachers point of view, how difficult it can be and what kind of work I could expect.
I think I could add more variety of questions I just feel that I am asking easy questions, but I cant bring myself to not want to ask them because they are good questions
I don't think my questions are too bad in comparison to others but I don't get how I am supposed to compare to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment